Ease of Use:
troy bilt makes a horrible machine. the guy at the repair shop said they use a MTD engine, which is a completely worthless piece of metal. I'd never recommend troy bilt to anyone, even enemies. Any machine that has problems starting, attempting normal functions, and is just a continued annoyance, should not be on the market.
This snow blower is good for taking up space in my garage.
Used product for
- clogs with less than an inch of snow
- "fuel injection" is horrible, always have to run it on choke (i'm not a small engine specialist, but, my mower, edger, trimmer, blower, and every other gas powered machine i own, all start up immediately. meaning, i take good care of my machines, and this snow blower has a horrible engine.)
- manual start cord ripped out on third time using it.
- i end up shoveling my driveway most times i've tried to use this machine.
- basically, in three years that i've owned this machine, i have had three or four successful days of using the machine. This was because the snow was perfect.